A hair curler refers to a device used in hair styling. It can be also referred to as a curling tong, curling iron, or rollers.
The machine has metal coils that are heated up and can then be used to curl the hair. You need to have the machine with you for this tutorial because once it’s gone you have no way of getting your hair back into that style again!
1) Before you start, take all your fine hairs out of your head so they don’t get stuck in the metal coils.
2) Cut off your hair into small pieces. For example, if you have long hair, cut it into 4 to 5 pieces.
3) Press the tongue of the clamp part over your hair and put a few drops of water in the bottom part.
4) Put on the clamp and curl your hair using the curling tongs.
5) Repeat step 4 until you have all your hair curled. Then, remove the tongs.
6) Separate your hair into 5 to 6 different parts and repeat step 3.
7) Now, use the curling tongs to separate your hair and start up the machine again. Repeat steps 4 – 6 until all your hair is curled. Then, remove the tongs from the metal coils.
8) Remove some of your curls from the machine with your hands and for a more natural look, add some of the curls into a sideways bun or ponytail.
9) After you have finished curling all your hair, run your hands through your hair. This will soften the curls a bit and make sure they are not too stiff.
10) You can now add some hairspray to get extra hold or leave it without hairspray for a natural look.
You have now completed the tutorial and learned how to use your hair curler.